YES! If you ordered a product, but its size or shape or your child’s reaction to it are not right, no problem!
Bring or post the product to the Lenne online store returns point of your choice within 14 days and we will refund you within a week.
Products being returned must be in their original packaging and unused with all original tags intact. If a product is dirty or the terms and conditions of returning it have been breached in another way, Lenne OÜ has the right to refuse to accept the returned product.
You can exchange items by ordering a new product and returning the unsuitable one. To obtain a new size, model or colour, simply place a new order for a new product in the Lenne online store and return the unsuitable product.
To exchange products purchased as part of a promotion, you must also return the products to the returns point and place a new order. If the promotion has ended by the time you place your new order, you will not be able to make a new purchase at the previous campaign price.
The return points of the Lenne online store are:
• Omniva parcel terminal, Tondi Selver ( +372 5627 5252)
• Smartpost parcel terminal, Tondi Selver (+372 5627 5252)
•DPD parcel terminal, Tondi Selver / (+372 5627 5252)
• Lenne Factory Store, Mustamäe tee 29, Tallinn (Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00, Saturday 10:00-16:00)
Take the invoice from the bag and circle the products you want to return. Place the invoice and the products you are returning in the bag and, if possible, use the unused adhesive strip to seal it. Remove the old packing sticker from the bag. The goods can also be returned with their packaging. The main thing is that the package is securely closed and the invoice is with the unsuitable goods in the bag. Send the package to a return point of the Lenne online store using an Omniva or Smartpost parcel machine or bring the package to the Lenne Factory Store.
If you can’t find the invoice:
• print out the invoice from the Lenne online store sent to you by e-mail, circle the products you are returning and add the invoice to the bag;
• write your name and order number and the products being returned on a piece of blank paper and add it to the bag;
• e-mail information about the products to email@example.com and don’t forget to include your order number on the package.
There is no return code for orders placed in the Lenne online store. When returning products via a parcel machine, the products must be posted as a new private customer’s shipment and the postage must be paid.
Omniva and Smartpost return points:
• Omniva parcel terminal, Tondi Selver / +372 5627 5252
• Smartpost parcel terminal, Tondi Selver / +372 5627 5252
Note: The delivery fee is not subject to a refund.